【Central Hiroshima】We rent our hostel’s lounge per hour【Rental】
About this space
Rent our hostel lobby at the heart of Hiroshima!
RENTABLE TIME: Weekdays Only, Between 11:30-17:00
★ Food or drinks from outside allowed.
★ Great opportunity for international exchange as 80% of our guests are international.
(Although many of our guests go out during daytime)
★ Free, self-service coffee and tea.
★ Amenities: power outlets, WiFi, extension cords
↓A table, chairs, and a sofa are also available↓
A) Groups (up to 8 adults)
Ideal for the following situations
＊ Private meetings
＊ All kinds of private classes (real-life example: a sewing club with max. 5 participants)
＊ Private, on-location salons (nail salon, massage, hair dressing, etc.)
＊ Lunch meetings, mom-meetings, girls-only parties in a café-like setting (up to 3 children is no issue)
Price includes all of the following
- Electricity, Air Conditioning
- Free Drinks, Use of Kitchen
(instant coffee, black tea, milk, sugar, boiling water, kitchenware, etc. are all available)
- Waste Treatment Charge (within reasonable limits)
- Ironing Board and Iron, with one extension cord
(use with care)
- For use by up to 8 people (adults plus children in total)
- Towels can be rented for ¥300. Feel free to use several to put your child to bed!
- Rent can be paid on the day of at the front desk. We kindly ask you to pay with cash.
- During your use of our lobby, there might be guests sharing or going in and out of the space. If someone says “Hello~♬” to you, we kindly ask you to smile back! It’s a hostel after all
- If a large number of people wants to check in at the same time, we may prioritise use of the table only for the time it takes them to fill in the required entrance sheets.
- Please be careful not to spill food or drinks on the sofa, and be watchful not to let your children leave the lobby unnoticed.
- There is no parking space. Please use the nearby coin parking.
- Strollers can be stationed beneath the stairs or in front of the entrance. Please note that there is no elevator to the hostel! We apologise for the inconvenience.
Inquiries: UMEMOTO email@example.com
More use cases in the pictures below.